7 spiritual books to accelerate career success
Ever notice how some people seem to move very quickly in reaching their dreams? There is something I’ve noticed among my clients that makes a difference in their speed toward success. I have found that those who prioritize spirituality experience career success at a faster rate. Check out this video to learn why:
If you’re looking to open, deepen, or expand your spiritual wisdom, here are 7 of my top picks of spiritual books that can help to accelerate your career success:
1. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
This book reveals how we all live in illusions that cause us to chase things which do not make us happy; the advice revealed helps us get in touch with our own true desires in life and work.
2. Ask and It Is Given by Ester and Jerry Hicks
Ester Hicks is a medium who translates messages from spirit beings; in this book she reveals spiritual laws about the creation process that help us all become more able to realize our highest desires and achieve success.
3. The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson This book reveals what spirituality can teach us about how money works and also how we can use that wisdom to generate more career success in the realm of our highest purpose.
4. The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Deepak shares the spiritual laws we can apply to understand the creation process and teaches about how the universe rewards us so that we can accelerate career success.
5. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle This book teaches about how we have been conditioned to operate in fear and from our egos but explains that we are evolving to operate from higher consciousness and greater purpose.
I also highly recommend as a companion to the book that you listen to the 10 part series on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday Podcast walking through the book and taking audience questions on the concepts. You can get Episode 1 of the series HERE.
6. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
This is a true story of one woman’s journey to opening her spirituality which has lead her also to great material success. Fun fact: this is THE book that inspired me to begin opening to spirituality as an adult before I even considered spirituality connected to career success.
7. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero Jen talks through many spiritual laws that govern getting us unstuck, out of fear, and living the lives and careers we most deserve and desire.
To pick the books that are right for you or the one to start with, trust your gut. As you peruse the titles and descriptions, which most opens your heart or gives you a sense of peace? Trust that.
And please keep me posted - what of these books makes a difference for you!